Weddings: Celebrant Fees & Inclusions
As my URL suggests, yes, I do weddings! Celebrant fees vary according to skill, professionalism and service levels. As such, I have a flexible fee structure to suit each wedding’s requirements.
October – April in the South West of Western Australia is “wedding season”, so you can expect full-price Celebrant fees during this period. November and March in particular are popular months thanks to the more moderate weather.
I offer discounts for smaller, fuss-free weddings and elopements.
Herewith is my fee structure:
I am more than happy to lock your preferred date in once you have appointed me as your celebrant with a non-refundable booking fee of $200 (2015-2016 season).
Once this is deposited I am at your service. I am happy to answer any of your questions, offer you my top recommendations for other wedding professionals, as well as a one-hour meeting in person to go through your step-by-step ceremony planning kit.
Legals, Ceremony Preparation, Ceremony Delivery, Lodgement of Paperwork
Thereafter I have a range of fees depending on the size and location of your ceremony and the complexity of your paperwork.
For example, elopement packages start at $495, while the mile-high wedding package (including plane charter) starts at $1950.
Every wedding is different.
To be sure you’re getting the best and most appropriate fee structure for your situation, the best thing to do is call me and I’ll quote you on the spot.
I also offer a rehearsal service in Cowaramup (10 minutes north of Margaret River) for $50, or if you need a rehearsal further afield, an extra fee to cover my time and travel to conduct the rehearsal on site.
Just some of the benefits of booking my services:
- You get a celebrant with a sense of humour, warmth, respect and style, who strives to make your ceremony exactly as you dream of;
- You get a tailored service, recorded in a keepsake booklet;
- You get a modern, savvy celebrant with a great knowledge of this stunning region;
- I have a portable amplifier and mic so your guests can hear the ceremony;
- I can supply a table and tablecloth by arrangement for your certificate signing. (Sorry but I don’t supply chairs.)
- You get to use my Swarovski crystal pen to sign your certificates!! (Yes, it’s good enough for multiple exclamation marks! I’m posting a photo below so you can see for yourself!)
- Your guests will appreciate and love the light-hearted ceremony I will present, with a “celebration” ambience.
Popular Celebrants book out months in advance. Don’t be disappointed and leave your booking too late – at the very least touch base to check the availability of your preferred date and location.
I look forward to hearing from you soon — either via email, or phone: 0417-YES-I-DO (0417 937 436)