Seeking elopement ideas in the Margaret River region? Or chasing a simple wedding package? Read on!
As someone who eloped herself, I am possibly the most understanding Celebrant EVER when it comes to supporting you through your decision to elope. (Or at least, run away and get married without the politics, stress or expense!) In fact, I am so happy to help, here are some elopement ideas and wedding packages to inspire you to run away and get married in the Margaret River region of Western Australia.
INCLUDED IN ALL ELOPEMENT PACKAGES:
- You’ll get married by one of the most popular Celebrants in the South West (voted #1 by brides, 3 times!)
- A ceremony that I wrote specifically for couples who want something meaningful, but short and sweet. (I’ll email you a copy upon receipt of the booking.)
- Witnesses if you don’t have your own.
- The use of my gorgeous Swarovski crystal pen.
- If your ceremony is out of school hours, my daughter will even be your flower girl with flowers picked from our own garden! (Optional, but she loves throwing petals at brides, so she made me put this in.)
Elopement packages cannot be booked for high-demand time-slots, such as 3pm on Saturdays during wedding season October-April.
Summary of Packages:
- Registry Office style ceremony
- Budget-friendly elopement in the Cowaramup area (less than 6 guests, no travel)
- Elope in the Margaret River region (less than 6 guests, includes travel)
- Small Wedding Package (up to 20 guests, includes travel)
Forget the ceremony — I just want a Registry Office style wedding: $495 flat fee
For those couples who just want to do the legals with absolutely zero fuss. You can come to my studio in Cowaramup and get legally married, with a bare-bones ceremony. No readings, no guests, no dressing up (well, maybe a little bit!)… Just the basics. No booking fee required, but you do need to book a time and date to suit us both. Phone me on 0417 937 436 to arrange a date and time.
The easiest-peasiest budget-friendly elopement package:
“Elopement, less than 6 guests, Cowaramup area $595
Get married at the Margaret River Heartland where I’m setting up dozens of romantic, bohemian and naturally-beautiful spots to say “I do.”
- Stand next to the dramatic dead tree (pictured, and featured in this video);
- Under the 80-year-old flame trees;
- In the natural forest (perhaps in front of the amazing LOVE sign?);
- Under one of the dozens of majestic peppi trees;
- By the Wilyabrup Creek;
- In front of the simple garden arbor; or
- Near the love lock fence.
You’re welcome to explore… no doubt you will find a spot that is right for you.
The Margaret River Heartland is located at 356 Miamup Rd, Cowaramup, Western Australia. Just 5 minutes from the township of Cowaramup and minutes from:
- Elite wineries such as Vasse Felix, Cullen Wines and Brookland Valley,
- Family-friendly places for a celebratory lunch — Cheeky Monkey (brewery with playground) or Hayshed Hill (rolling green lawns and lawn games),
- the Gracetown beach for a sun-soaked lazy afternoon of swimming, picnicking and napping.