You want gift certificates? You’ve got ’em!
In response to multiple requests, I now accept credit card payments (via PayPal). I also offer Gift Certificates — friends and family who can’t decide on a wedding gift can contribute to your ceremony instead!
How to purchase gift certificates for the couple’s ceremony
- You can select the amount you wish to contribute to the couple’s ceremony.
- You can choose to have the voucher emailed automatically to the couple, or download and print it out to hand to them personally.
- Full instructions on how to claim the voucher are included on the voucher paperwork.
Couples: claim a voucher sent to you
If you have been sent a voucher, click the “donate” button to claim your gift. The amount is left blank so you can fill in the amount you wish to claim.
- Gift certificates are valid for 18 months from the date of purchase.
- They are non-refundable, but are transferable.
- Vouchers can be used for weddings, baby namings or other ceremony by negotiation.