Upon booking me, here are your next steps.
Here are some things you can do to make the paperwork a breeze:
Step 1: Download a NOIM form and fill it out as much as you can. I can witness your signatures when we meet in person, or you can arrange any of the authorities on page 4 of the document to witness them for you.
Step 2: Lodge the NOIM with me at least one calendar month before your wedding day, by:
- snail-mailing it to PO Box 555, Cowaramup WA 6284
- faxing it to +61 8 97 555 902
- scan/email it to yesidoweddings (at) gmail.com
Other support documents you’ll need:
- If you were born in Australia, have your original birth certificates ready to show me, or your passports.
- If either of you would like to change your name, you will need three certified photocopies of photo ID to send in with your marriage certificate application.
- If either of you were married before, I’ll need proof of how that marriage ended – a divorce or death certificate is acceptable.
I invite you to get in touch to confirm your booking / my availability and arrange a meeting to plan your ceremony.