Thank you for voting me #1 Celebrant South West (again!)

celebrant south west boranup forest

modern celebrant south westI’m so humbled and excited to find out that you, my beautiful brides and grooms, have voted me #1 Celebrant South West for a third time…

(Squeeeeeeee!!)

I wish I could vote for YOU as best couples, because, wow, you really are awesome!

The Australian Bridal Industry Academy regularly invites over 50,000 newlyweds to vote for their favourite wedding suppliers. Each couple gives their favourite supplier a score out of 100 for ‘Quality of Product’, ‘Quality of Service’, ‘Value for Money’ and ‘Attitude of Staff’.

I was stoked to read that I was awarded a satisfaction rating of 99.81%. (I wonder where the other 0.19% is?! LOL)

Truly, this means a LOT of LOTS to me, to hear that not only do you rate me highly, but that you rate me highly enough to give up 5 minutes to fill out a survey! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I’ve been a Celebrant South West for eight years now, and can honestly say it was the best life-decision I ever made. I was quite young when I started, (definitely the youngest on the scene at the time, anyway), so was very nervous. But over time I found that I was attracting beautiful couples that are genuine, warm, funny and a delight to be around. So it wasn’t long before I could relax into this role, and actually enjoy it.

I guess I’m going to have to update my email signature now… Let’s see, how does this look?

Anita Revel
————————–
Celebrant
Margaret River & the South West
Western Australia

Ph 0417 YES I DO
(+61 417 937 436)

*VOTED #1*                    Voted #1 Celebrant in the South West by brides (3 times!)
*AWARD-WINNER*        “Service Industry Award” (SW Business Awards 2014)
*MEMBER*                      ACCN + a few other groups with fancy acronyms

Web:                                  http://YesIDoWeddings.com
Facebook:                         http://facebook.com/AnitaRevel
Twitter:                              http://twitter.com/AnitaRevel

Oh! And I’m also on Instagram now @AnitaRevel where I share my two favourite things: weddings and art. (OK three: where I live, Margaret River region in the South West of Western Australia.) I hope to see you there soon!

In the meantime, shine on you beautiful crazy cats! I think you’re awesome!

With love and gratitude,
Anita Revel
Celebrant South West

Leave a Reply