LOVE sign for hire as a wedding ceremony prop
I’ve always been a big fan of wedding ceremony props, but this LOVE sign takes the cake.
It stands at 1.6m high, and is wired to light up at night. It’s currently living in a private forest in Cowaramup, but is portable with the right trailer and two strong people.
There are two ways you can hire this LOVE sign for your own wedding ceremony.
1. Book this private forest location in Cowaramup for your wedding ceremony: $500 / 2 hours
The space is big enough for up to 50 guests comfortably. There is parking nearby so your elderly guests won’t have too far to walk. The site hire includes use of the LOVE sign. What is doesn’t include that you’ll need to factor in:
- Seating. There is no seating — you can bring your own chairs, set up some hay bales, or get creative with blocks of wood.
- Toilet. You will need to arrange hire of a porta-loo.
- Power. It’s in a forest without a power source, so everything you bring in needs to be battery-operated.
2. Hire the LOVE sign for your ceremony elsewhere: $500 overnight.
The hire fee includes delivery and set-up the morning of your wedding, and pick-up following the conclusion of your ceremony, or by arrangement, the morning after your wedding. It also includes provision of a battery to power the lights.