Register now for this AMAZING pop up wedding Margaret River Region. Friday 28 April 2017.
One for the nature lovers… I have secured this private forest location for a truly memorable marriage ceremony amongst the trees. I give to you:
The simply amazing, gob-smackingly beautiful, magical fairy-tale Pop Up Wedding Margaret River Region!
(In a private forest! Gahhhh!)
INCLUDED in the pop up wedding Margaret River Region: $1450
- Celebrant*: Anita Revel, described as modern, light-hearted and genuine;
- Venue: A map to the secret ceremony location will be provided on booking;
- License: I have booked the venue on your behalf — no extra paperwork required;
- Photographer: The super talented Maz Pedersen will be shooting your candid moments as well as your official wedding photos;
- Styling: The setting I’ve chosen is already a “Nature’s Cathedral” — utterly magical without the need for chairs etc;
- Guests: Up to 10 guests is recommended, but we are flexible;
- Witnesses if you don’t have your own.
* You do have the option to choose your own Celebrant but you may be subject to extra fees.
If you do want some extras, please let’s know your requirements and we will arrange a quote.
Book your pop up wedding Margaret River Region 28 April ’17
Time slots available: from 11am on the hour, all day. …
ONLINE BOOKINGS NOW CLOSED.
Phone me on 0417 937 436 to let me talk you through your “next steps”…
Note: You will be required to pay a non-refundable booking fee of $200 to reserve your time-slot, and the balance is due mid March 2017.
FAQ about this pop up wedding at the stunning Margaret River Region, Margaret River
Q: Is it as simple as turning up?
A: Yes! You need to lodge your NOIM form with me at least one calendar month prior, but that’s the only limitation with regards to “time”. Lodge it with me by 28 March and you’ll be free to marry on 28 April.
Q: How many guests can we have?
A: We recommend no more than 10 guests (babes in arms are welcome extras).
Q: What are the legal requirements?
A: Just like any regular marriage ceremony, you will need to lodge a Notice of Intended Marriage form with Anita.. I will let you know the rest with my “Next Steps” information.
Q: Is it accessible for wheelchairs, the elderly etc?
A: Yes, but give me notice so I can make arrangements.
Q: How long does this pop-up wedding go for?
A: Each of our couples enjoy an hour each which is made up of ceremony and photography. You are free to roam the forest and soak up the gorgeous energy after that, or choose any of the world-class eateries, wineries or breweries in the Margaret River region to celebrate your union.