For couples seeking a fuss-free “Big Day” — I invite you to a pop up winery wedding Margaret River region.
Registrations now open… FRIDAY 31 MARCH 2017.
At last! The pop up wedding Margaret River has been waiting for! As the elopement specialist in the Margaret River region, I love seeing my couples get married without the fuss and expense of a big wedding… but wouldn’t it be lovely to have the big wedding feel without the big wedding hassles??
Well, thanks to a dedicated bunch of wedding professionals in the region, we have pulled together an amazing pop up winery wedding package.
INCLUDED in the pop up winery wedding Margaret River package at Knotting Hill: $1950
- Celebrant*: Anita Revel, one of the most popular Celebrants in the South West (voted #1 by brides, two years running!);
- Venue: Marry by the lake at the stunning Knotting Hill Estate;
- Catering: Enjoy a glass of bubbles and finger food on the deck;
- Photographer: The super talented Kelly Harwood will be shooting your candid moments as well as your official wedding photos;
- Styling: The setting includes four chairs and some pretties to add some magic to your ceremony;
- Guests: Up to 10 guests are catered for;
- Witnesses if you don’t have your own.
* You do have the option to choose your own Celebrant but you may be subject to extra fees.
If you do want some extras, please let’s know your requirements and we will arrange a quote.
Book your pop up winery wedding Margaret River Friday 31 March ’17
Time slots available: from 11am on the hour, all day. Simply register your interest below, selecting the time o’clock slot you’d like, and I’ll contact you with “Next Steps”. (I shall update this information as bookings come in.)
BOOKINGS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR INTEREST!
IF YOU MISSED OUT ON THIS ONE, THERE ARE ALWAYS MORE POP UP WEDDINGS MARGARET RIVER REGION PLANNED.
Note: You will be required to pay a non-refundable booking fee of $200 to reserve your time-slot, and the balance is due mid February 2017.
FAQ about this pop up winery wedding at Knotting Hill Winery
Q: Is it as simple as turning up?
A: Yes! You need to lodge your NOIM form with me at least one calendar month prior, but that’s the only limitation with regards to “time”. Lodge it with me by the last day of February and you’ll be free to marry on the last day of March.
Q: How many guests can we have?
A: The space will be set up for a maximum of 10 guests (babes in arms are welcome extras).
Q: What are the legal requirements?
A: Just like any regular marriage ceremony, you will need to lodge a Notice of Intended Marriage form with Anita, by end February at the latest. I will let you know the rest with my “Next Steps” information.
Q: How long does this pop-up wedding go for?
A: Each of our couples enjoy an hour each which is made up of a 20 minute ceremony, additional 20 minutes of photography, and 30 minutes of finger-food and toasting champers on the deck of Knotting Hill.